This advanced Vitamin C crème protects, hydrates and conditions skin without irritation.
How to Use:
Use twice daily after thorough cleansing and toning. This crème is light and can be used with a sunscreen during the day or under a night crème at night. If using a serum apply on top of the serum for best results.
• Vitamin C- Improves hydration, helps to increase collagen production. Also acts as an anti-in ammatory, triggers the production of collagen. Protects, hydrates and conditions skin without irritation.
• Red Marine Algae- Naturally derived from red marine algae found in the Hawaiian Islands. Improves moisturization, reduction of fine lines, increases skin firmness and elasticity, and increases cell turnover. Also studies have shown a substantial reduction in redness.
• Glucosamine HCI – Excellent anti-inflammatory and lubricating properties.
1. Great for clients with Rosacea
2. Major source of anti oxidants
3. Promotes collagen production
Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Squalane, Caprylic/Capric/ Stearic Triglyceride, Arachidyl Propionate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sea Whip Extract, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Tetra- hexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Ascorbic Acid, (Vitamin C), Citric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Ahnfeltia Concinna Ex- tract (Red Marine Algae), Biosaccharide Gum-1, Glycosaminoglycans, Glucosamine HCI, Yeast Extract, Bergamot Oil, Grapefruit Peel, Lemon Grass Oil, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.
top of page
bottom of page