It helps diminish fine lines,scarring, acne, and skin discolorations.
How to Use:
Use once or twice daily after cleansing and toning skin. Avoid eye area. Follow with a moisturizer or special treatment. Sunscreen is recommended.
• Glycolic, Lactic, Citric, Tartaric Acid exfoliate the skin, encourages production of collagen
• Salicylic Acid – It encourages surface renewal for a smoother texture.
• Glycoprotein’s- Its revitalizing capacity strengthens the skin’s natural ability to protect itself against damaging environmental in uences.
• Vitamin E – protects the skin from free radical damage caused by the environment
• Vitamin A – increases the skin elasticity and normalizes dry, parched skin
• Vitamin C Ester – is e ective in increasing hydration levels, even skin tone, and stimulates collagen production.
1. Acne Prone Skin
2. Mature Clients
3. Sheds dead skin cells
Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Caprylic/Capric/ Stearic Triglyceride, Dime- thicone, Salicylic Acid, Glycoprotein’s, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C ester), Sodium Hyaluronate, Silk Amino Acids, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Lavendula Angustifolia, Citrus Medica Limonum, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.