It will gently encourage the skin to shed its surface coating of dead cells. It will help diminish fine lines,scarring, and skin discolorations.
How to Use:
Use once or twice weekly, immediately following thorough cleansing and toning. Apply all over face and neck area; allow masque to set for 15 to 20 minutes. Avoid eye area. Sponge off masque with a warm washcloth. Finish by rinsing thoroughly.
• Glycolic, Lactic, Citric, Tartaric Acid – exfoliate the skin, encourages production of collagen
• Salicylic Acid-It encourages surface renewal for a smoother texture.
• Glycoprotein’s-Its revitalizing capacity strengthens the skin’s natural ability to protect itself against damaging environmental in uences.
• Vitamin E – protects the skin from free radical damage caused by the environment
• Vitamin A – increases the skin elasticity and normalizes dry, parched skin
• Vitamin C Ester – is effective in increasing hydration levels, even skin tone, and stimulates collagen production.
1. Clarifies problem skin
2. Removes impurities
3. Exfoliates skin
Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Caprylic/Capric/ Stearic Triglyceride, Dime- thicone, Salicylic Acid, Glycoprotein’s, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C ester), Sodium Hyaluronate, Silk Amino Acids, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Lavendu
top of page
bottom of page